Vegetarian Chow Mein With Grilled Eggplant & Asparagus
- 350g Sti Fry Chow Mein Noodles
- 200g Mushrooms
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 200g Snow Peas
- 1 Eggplant
- 16 Asparagus Stalks
- 3 Tablespoons Seasoning Salt
- 1 Package of Stir Fry Mix (or you may create your own)
- 2 Tablespoons of Soya Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Table Spoons Seasoning Salt
- Place Chow Mein noodles in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
- Combine Stir Fry Mix with 3/4 cup of water and Soya Sauce
- In large frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and panfry mushrooms, snow peas and bell peppers and cook to desired texture. Add Stir Fry Mix and fry for an extra minute.
- In a different large frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fry noodles until golden.
- Season Slices Eggplant and Asparagus with 2 Tablespoons of Seasoning Salt and BBQ or Grill. (You may need a second person for this one to keep everything warm … Thanks Chris 🙂 )
- Place noodles on half of the plate and top with fried vegetables assuring to get some of the juices on top of the noodles. Place the grilled Eggplant and Asparagus on the other half.
For the none vegetarians you may add shrimp, chicken or beef. Be sure to cook it before adding it to the vegetables.
Posted in: Vegetarian Chow Mein | Tagged: Shrimp Chow Mein, Chow Main Dishes, Vegetarian Recipes, Vegetarian Stir Fry, Best Vegetarian Foods, Vegetarian Meals, Vegetarian Dishes,