Property Tax Due Dates Caledon 2022
Your property tax installments are due the first Thursday of March, May, July and September, as noted on your property tax bills. Make sure you make your payment in advance of the due date so that you don’t receive late charges. If you believe that your tax bill isn’t correct, you can appeal your tax bill. Learn more about property tax sales and arrears.
- First installment: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Second installment: Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Third installment: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Final installment: Thursday, September 8, 2022
To pay your taxes, you’ll need:
- The 19-digit property tax “roll number” located on your tax bill
- The balance owing on your tax bill
- Your payment method
For your convenience, Town of Caledon offers a variety of different payment options. Choose the one that is most convenient for you.
For more information Visit the Town of Caledon website https://www.caledon.ca/en/town-services/pay-your-taxes.aspx