A list of who can get the Covid 19 vaccine in this phase, when and where – Region of Peel
Vaccine appointments for 80 years and older A limited number of appointments are currently being offered at 2 locations:
Brampton – William Osler Health System vaccine clinic
Book your appointment
Mississauga – Trillium Health Partners vaccine clinic
Pre-register for your vaccine appointment
Additional Information about other locations for vaccination clinics including in the Town of Caledon will be announced, when vaccine supply is available.
Active, front-line, and patient-facing workers in the following areas, who live or work in Peel, are currently prioritized to receive their COVID-19 vaccines.
These groups have been contacted directly with instructions on how to get vaccinated:
- Long-term care homes
- Retirement homes
- Acute care and other hospital settings
- Team supporting outbreak response
- COVID-19 assessment centres
- COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- Mobile testing teams
- Firefighters and police providing medical first response
- High-risk community-based providers serving specialized patient populations (e.g. Community Health Centres, Adult Day Programs, Home and Community Care)
- Assisted living
- Correctional facilities
- Hospices and palliative care
- Supportive housing
- Primary care and community-based physicians, including their office staff
- Dentists, dental hygienists and their office staff
Individuals in one of the above groups can register by visiting https://www.peelregion.ca/coronavirus/vaccine/.
If you need further assistance you can call MPP Sylvia Jones office at 1-800-265-1603 and they will help you get registered.
Information as per email sent by Minister Sylvia Jones on March 2nd 2021