Yesterday’s News Release Summarized – Government of Ontario New Orders
- Masks mandatory province wide in all public indoor settings with limited exemptions.
- Starting October 6th the province is transitioning to assessment centres to be appointment based.
Targeted measures will also be implemented in Ottawa, Peel, and Toronto as a result of their higher than average rates of transmission. These include:
- Limits in restaurants, bars and nightclubs – 6 people per table and no more than 100 inside.
- Gyms and other fitness settings – 10 people per class and a maximum of 50 people inside the facility.
- Limit to facilities, meetings, events and banquet halls, six people per table and 50 people per facility.
In addition, the government is:
- Extending the pause on any further reopening of businesses, facilities, and organizations for an additional 28 days
- Pausing social circles and advising ALL ONTARIANS of close contact only with people living in the same household and maintain two metres physical distancing from everyone else.
- Individuals who live alone may consider having close contact with another household
- Finalizing additional guidance for seniors (70 and over) on how to minimize their risk.
This amended order has come into effect on Saturday, October 3, 2020 at 12:01 a.m.
To read all the orders and news release containing the above click link https://lifeology101.com/2020/10/02/pausing-social-circles-and-advising-that-all-ontarians-allow-close-contact-only-with-people-living-in-their-own-household/