Toronto Medical Officer of Health recommends further restrictions to restaurants
Toronto Medical Officer of Health, Dr. Eileen de Villa, recommends to Toronto City Council further restrictions to restaurants.
The recommendations include:
- Reducing the total number of patrons in any one bar or restaurant venue from 100 to 75;
- Requiring these venues to collect contact information for each patron at a table;
- Reducing the number of people at a table from 10 to 6;
- Requiring that background noise like music is no louder than normal conversation; and
- Extending existing by-laws created to govern the City during the pandemic until Council’s first meeting in 2021.
Full recommendations below: