Get To Know Your Town of Orangeville Candidates
An e-mail was sent to all Town of Orangeville Municipal Election Candidates to provide a little blurb about themselves and to answer 4 questions.
The questions asked are below:
- How long have you been an Orangeville Resident?
- What would you change and/or improve in Orangeville?
- If you were to receive a million dollar grant for the Town of Orangeville, what would you do with it and why?
- What is your favourite place in Orangeville and why?
Click name or photo for their Bio and Answers
All Candidates were contacted by email and a follow up phone call, some have yet to submit and once they do they will be added to the blog.
(Candidates listed in same order as the Town of Orangeville Website)
Municipal Election Date: October 22nd, 2018.
Darrin Davidson (Has not yet submitted)
Deputy Mayor Candidates
Don Kidd (Has not yet submitted)
Advance Voting Dates and Locations 11am – 4:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 Town Hall, Lobby
- Thursday, October 4 Town Hall, Lobby
- Thursday, October 11 Town Hall, Lobby
- Friday, October 12 Town Hall, Lobby
- Saturday, October 13 Tony Rose Memorial Sports Centre, Dufferin Room Thursday,
- October 18 Town Hall, Lobby Friday,
- October 19 Town Hall, Lobby Saturday,
- October 20 Alder Street Recreation Centre, Rotary Room
Voting Dates and Locations October 22nd, 2018 10am – 8pm
- Alder Street Recreation Centre, TD Canada Trust Room, 275 Alder Street
- Credit Meadows Elementary School, Gym, 220 Blind Line
- Lord Dufferin Centre, Activity Room, 2nd floor, 32 First Street
- New Hope Community Church, 690 Riddell Road
- Parkinson Centennial Public School, Gym, 120 Lawrence Avenue
- Princess Margaret Public School, Gym, 51 Wellington Street
- Tony Rose Memorial Sports Centre, Banquet Hall, 6 Northmen Way