5 Things you may not know about the Caledon part of the Trans Canada Trail “The Great Trail”
1) The Caledon Trailway part of the Trans Canada Trail “The Great Trail” spans over 35 km from the Terra Cotta to Palgrave.
2) The trail was built on an abandoned railway that was purchased by the Town in 1989.
3) The TCT Pavilion in Caledon East was the first one ever built.
4) The Caledon Trailway was the first officially designated portion of the Trans Canada Trail “The Great Trail.”
5) The trail can be used for hiking, cycling, horseback riding, dog walking (on leash of course), cross country skiing, snowshoeing and it also has partial wheel chair access.
Be sure to download “The Great Trail” APP for ISO …. For information click HERE