Pokémon GO Safety Tips
Although Pokémon Go is a great way to get kids and adults off the couch and out getting some exercise it is very important to play it safely.
Pokémon Go Safety Tips:
- Turn your notifications on the game so that you are not staring at your phone all the time.
- Always stop to catch your Pokémon so that you do not run into something or someone.
- Just as when you are hiking, especially in extreme heat, be sure to bring lots of water with you to stay hydrated.
- Always play with a partner and kids should always have adult supervision while playing.
- Stay away from private property.
- Stay safe as Pokémon are placed in lots of different places, sometimes even potentially dangerous or dodgy ones.
- Always stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
- Use common sense and real life rules.
- Last and definitely not least DO NOT PLAY WHILE DRIVING.
Sticking to trails and parks would be the best and safest way to enjoy the game. Ontario’s Conservation Areas, Provincial Parks, The Trans Canada Trail and the Bruce Trail have lots of Pokémon hanging around so be sure to check them out while staying safe.
For information and download links go to the bottom of blog.
For information on Pokémon GO http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-go/
Download for iOS http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/how-to/download-pokemon-go-canada/