Simple steps to prevent damage to your teeth after alcohol consumption.
- Be sure to not over do it and when possible drink alcohol through a straw, as it will direct the alcohol to the back of the mouth staying away from the teeth.
- Always drink water between and after alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid fruit juice drinks.
- Wait at least an hour before brushing your teeth after alcohol consumption.
- And always use a soft bristle toothbrush.
These simple steps can help in protecting your teeth and your smile!
Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski and Associates – We Protect Your Smile!