When your hair is giving you attitude, not behaving or staying the way you want to do you put it up?
When women get bothered with the look of their hair, it’s to hot out or they just don’t feel like styling it they tend to put it in a ponytail. If you do this, it is important to know that the constant tightness from the hairband causes damage and breakage to your hair. The tighter the ponytail the more damage and breakage it causes. If you must put your hair up here a few things to remember:
- Use metal free elastic bands.
- Never put your hair up or use pins when hair is wet as it is weaker when wet.
- Limit ponytails
- Never wear a ponytail when sleeping.
- Try switching thins up – high ponytail one day, low the next or even a braid.
- Use a light serum before putting it up
For information or products for your hair be sure to contact one of our hair professionals at Hollywood Hair Design II.
Hollywood Hair Design II – Top Hair Salon in Brampton
2 Philosopher Trail, Brampton, Ont. L6S 4C9