Do you have static-prone hair? Try these tips
- Use a medal brush or comb and not plastic.
- Always use a moisturizing shampoo.
- Apply a hot oil treatment.
- Work in leave in conditioner.
- Spray your brush with hairspray before brushing.
- Air dry your hair.
- You may also try rubbing hair with a dryer sheet.
- Try using hair Frizz products.
- You may also try using Goldwell’s Nice Balance – Calming Milk. It moisturizes the hair and gives it a gently style.
For more information be sure to contact one of our Brampton hair stylists at Hollywood Hair Design II.