1) CONTENT AND DESIGN (Website and Blog)
- Website and Blog should be crisp clean looking, easy to navigate around and to the point
- Information should be understandable and easily accessible.
- Navigation buttons should be to the point and directed to correct and not misleading information.
- You may put as much information as you want (the more the better) but don’t over load the viewer with all the information on one page. Create main pages and sub pages which are easily accessible with tabs or navigation buttons.
2) “KEY WORDS” (Website and Blog)
- Be sure your “key words” are in the title of the page, description of the page (metadata) and alt tags.
- All images should have a title and the “Key Words” should be Alt Tagged in the image. (Be careful not over do it – Having the key words too much within your site can cause more damage than success)
3) UPDATE WEBSITE AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH (weekly would be ideal)
- Google takes snapshots of all internet data once a week. Updating information on your website through blogging brings more traffic to your site and when the snapshots are taken by Google, for their search engine, your site will get closer to the first page.
- If you have no time for this it is best to hire someone to do it for you. Be sure it is someone that knows about your business.
- Blogging is important as it brings new information about your business to the net, but you can’t just blog and hope people will just find the information. It is important to share your blogs on all social media. The more traffic to your site the better you will do with Google search.
- Blogging within your site brings more traffic to your site hence more people learn about your business.
- When blogging be sure to blog information that people will want to read. Interesting Title and great photos that catch peoples attention are key.
5) SET UP A GOOGLE+ PAGE
- Your GOOGLE + Page should have all the important information about your business.
- It should also contain all the “key words” to optimize Google search.