Click Links or Photos to Visit Sites
Cataract Falls and Mill ruins – Forks of the Credit
The Goldie Mill, along side the Speed River, in Guelph, was used as a flour mill when it was rebuilt by James Goldie in 1867. The mill can only be viewed from the outside as it is used for special events and can be rented out. Along side the river can be found a beautiful trail.
Old Harris Woolen Mill, built in 1867, found in the Rockwood Conservation Area.
The Alton Mill, built in 1881, has been restored and is the home to a number of shops, studios, galleries and a cafe.
The German Old Woolen Mill Ruins, in Glen Morris, is just south of Cambridge on the Gran River. The Mill is named after the last name of the owners Alva and Sydney German and not the country 😛 who built in 1867.