Goldie Mill Ruins Guelph, Ontario, Rockwood Conservation Area Hiking and Old Harris Woolen Mill
The Goldie Mill, along side the Speed River, was used as a flour mill when it was rebuilt by James Goldie in 1867. The mill can only be viewed from the outside as it is used for special events and can be rented out. Along side the river can be found a beautiful trail. On our way back to Caledon we stopped at the Rockwood Conservation Area as Josh was not with us the last time we went. They have two beautiful hiking trail and is the home of the Rockwood’s Ruins of the Old Harris Woolen Mill, built in 1867, found in the Rockwood Conservation Area.